Monday, April 10, 2017

The End Could Be Soon, We'd Better Get A Room

I was a horny student at Medicine School. I have traveled a long distance across the city and I was tired, but somehow I was sufficiently excited to attend an anatomy class. 



It was a dark schoolyard and I was wearing a lab coat. I hated my look, it made me feel stupid and arrogant. There were another guys like me and we were all together waiting for instructions to go to the morgue. Then you appeared. I suppose you were an assistant professor and that you were about to give us some instructions. 

I had never dreamed of you. 

A long time ago, for a short period, I kinda desired you. I loved your scent, your big brown eyes, your long black hair, your fleshy lips and your huge teeth. Of course, I never told you. It was a pure sexual desire, and I really didn't want to explore if it was possible to get closer to you. I didn't want to meet you. 




I blamed my interest on you to one single moment. It was the middle of summer and we were alone, working in the lab. Just you and me. It supposed to be summer holidays. I had to perform ten to twelve surgeries. I hated that specific kind of surgery because I needed to implant a couple of stainless steel guide cannulae and a set of electrodes for polysomnographic recordings to each animal. It was an exhausting surgery because the set of electrodes consisted of two stainless steel screw electrodes placed in the frontal bones, a bipolar Teflon electrode placed in the hippocampus and two additional electrodes placed into the rats' neck muscles.  




You were right in front of me, manufacturing a different type of electrodes. 

It was very hot in the surgery room. I was sweating like crazy, and all I wanted to do was to run away from the lab and to plunge into a pool. Then you bent down to pick something up off the floor and I saw your underwear. I didn't want to do it. It was an accident. It was exciting and I felt sorry and guilty, but couldn't stop watching. It was a very sexy underwear and it fit you very well, and it drove me wild, and I thought of it for weeks. 



via GIPHY

In my dream, you were dressed in a lab coat, too. Then you smiled to me, as you used to do it back in time, showing me up your huge teeth. You told me "I know what you did that summer" and I woke up and now I feel sorry and guilty and I can't stop thinking of your underwear. 



Why did you appear in my dream?

Wedding Dress

1 comment:

Marcel Pérez Morales said...

Change I was wearing a lab coat