Thursday, December 05, 2019

La La Love You


I will always think of you be associated In my dream, we were about to have our bachelor's degree examination and so we were practicing in front of a class.

The classroom was one in which we actually did it, almost fifteen years ago.
It was located in the third floor of the main building of the school. 

Instead of having a visually impactating presentation, as we really did it, we got some sort of poster. 

Some pupils helped you out to hang the poster on a wall. As you did so, I felt nervous. It seemed none of you was aware of the importance of that poster and then it looked like you would break it anytime. 

Then the professor who was giving us time of his class, asked us to start rehearsing.

Before his petition, you really seemed so selfconfident and you even behave as if I were an invisible meaningless moron. 

I decided to ask you to go along by yourself and you started to hesitate.
I wonder if you saw the real video of our bachelor's degree examination and if you, finally, came up to the conclusion that I was the one who spoke the most complicated issues of the thesis. 




No comments: