Tuesday, January 18, 2011

All Dried Up And Tied Up Forever



I was 18 years old, and I liked you a lot 
You were so pretty and smart and older than me
I wanted to meet you so bad
You practiced yoga and you were a professional dancer

I was just a stupid boy listening to Antichrist Superstar
And pretending to be interested in the things that mattered to you

I just wanted to learn from your lifestyle and that's why I lied
That very first time I spoke to you, when I told you that I liked The Beatles

We spoke for hours and you gave me your telephone number
We looked face to face all the time and your eyesight was so intense
I was so exhausted but happy


For a couple of weeks, I thought you looked like Mila Kunis
And later I decided to call you up on the telephone
It was a shiny Thursday, and I was so nervous and excited

Your voice appeared suddenly, and I felt about to have a heart-attack 
You were sleepy and exhausted, and I knew you had anemia

I had to smoke a cigarette to get rid of my nerves

We agreed to see Heavenly Creatures that very afternoon
But I didn't find you at the movie theater and I had to watch the movie alone

Later, as we walked on the street and we discussed about Peter Jackson's movie,
You laughed and asked me "What do you exactly expect from me?"


We talked on the telephone for almost six months, and I fall in love with you

There was another guy in your life, but you felt comfortable with me

I was listening up I'll be your lover, I'll be forever, I am anything when I'm high
When you call me again, and you told me you wanted us to be more than friends
And I couldn't believe it

From on time to another, we were dating each other, but it didn't work out
I used to be as stupid and unsecure as possible, and you got tired of it
Then you left the city to pursue your dancer career, and we started to write letters

Sometimes you came to the city and we sometimes we met, but it was different

So we are strangers now

No comments: