Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Your Innocence Is Treasure, Your Innocence Is Death

She was just a girl, she talked just like a girl, she thought just like a girl, but she looked like a woman.
I tried to focus in her brown little eyes, but couldn't avoid staring at her neckline. Her gaze was deleterious and impressive, owlish. For a time, I was crazy about her. And I felt like a pervert.


She wanted me to make her my girl, she talked me everyday, she asked me to see her anytime, but I didn't want to get in the middle of a relationship with someone younger than me. Then, her ex-boyfriend appeared and she got involved with him again, and I regretted all those single moments when she stared at me and asked me to not look at her. She was nervous when I looked at her.


Later, she just simply got bored and I suffered my incapacity to date someone 10 years younger than me.

No comments: