Thursday, September 27, 2018

Echoes Screaming Through My Empty Soul


It was some sort of enormous mall. 
We were having a seminar in an improvised living room who apparently was part of a furniture store.
People with bags, shopping like crazy, walked around us, as one of my colleagues spoke. 
He was angry 'cause one of his pupils hadn't done what he had asked her for.  

Ivy smiled. 
She was so relaxed. 
Despite the fact that she had disappeared for several months -my colleague was her advisor- and that she had no data to show nor thesis advances', it didn't look she was worried at all. 

An idea crossed my mind. 
I wanted to test a hypothesis and I thought it would be convenient to put her to perform some of my experiments. 
I thought we could employ a model of morbid obesity in which I'm working on and a protocol to measure sexual receptivity in females. 
My colleague seemed to be an expert on this topic.  

I told to Ivy so and she agreed, but my colleague rejected my idea.  
He thought the experiment would be meaningless. 
He also thought Ivy would disappear for several months, again.
It looked like I was on Ivy's side. 


Ivy and I walked away, like if we were closer friends and like if we were used to guess the movements of the other. 

People were still shopping frantically. 

We crossed the entire mall in complete silence.

It seemed that we were more than closer friends 'cause we were able to keep our mouths shut for longer periods of time. 

Suddenly we were inside of a Van.
We were sitting next to each other. 
I was on the side of a window. 
The sun rays reflected on my face and blinded me, temporarily. 
I felt dizzy and dumb. 

As I was regaining my sight, Ivy started to sigh.
Obviously, she was doing so 'cause she wanted me to look at her. 

She was so close to me. 
She looked so in love with me. 
She looked so fragile and sexy. 

Out of nowhere, she asked me if I felt the same way she felt about me. 
I was so surprised and I kept my mouth shut.


We had a relationship?
We had a long time having this kind of moments? 

Though it was an awkward moment, I felt relieved. 

It was some sort of electricity in the air. 
I think I could even smell the scent of Ivy's skin. 
Sun rays became a plus and turned out the environment to a romantic scene. 

I watched Ivy's face and hair, and accepted that she was beautiful.  

She put her head down on my knees and I automatically started to caressing her hair. 

In a pretty tough way to explain it, I could see her naked breast.

She wore a white Bikini Kill shirt, one with the cover of The Singles album released on 1998. Immediately it reminded me of Toby Vail

As Ivy looked at me and tried to make contact with one of my hands, the electricity in the air became extremely volatile. 

She asked me again if I felt the same way she felt about me.

I briefly thought of her breast and then I saw one of her nipples. 

Her breast was so big and her nipple was so erect that somehow it reminded me of the texture and taste of some desserts that she prepared and sold when I really met her. 

Finally, I thought that I would have a lot of fun if I accepted that I found her pretty attractive and if I made her believe that I felt the same way she felt about me. 

I woke up starved. 

I wanted so bad to have a dessert. 


Echoes Screaming Through My Empty Soul

No comments: