Friday, July 26, 2019

Whispers At The Bus Stop


For a couple of years, we saw each other on almost a daily basis. 
It must have been a year since the last time I saw you.
I knew that back then you just had broken up with your boyfriend. 

I never liked him. He was so immature. He always behaved like if he really believed that he was the smartest guy on Earth. 

I heard that he even stole from you a secret diet formula –on which you worked several years– for his own experiments. He did't give you the credit. It seems that he's also a suspicious guy. 

Then, I saw you in the school yard. You looked so sad. 
You were crying and asking him for another opportunity, or so I thought. 

It was a weird image. 
I knew that you had a bad relationship with your family and that your mom had just kicked you out of her house but I had the impression that you were so indifferent to love...

Maybe, it always was the opposite. 



We never got along and so I don't know why I dreamed about you.

Though sometimes I found you attractive, I never wanted to get close to you.
There was something about your face that I never liked. 
Your big brown eyes didn't fix you enormous lips. 
Also, your eyebrows seemed so rude. Also, your hips seemed so gross. 

Also, I never liked your attitude. You seemed to be sort of hypocrite. 
You seemed to be diplomatic, the kind of girl who tolerated people only for a purpose.
You acted like if you were so fragile and dumb, but you were always thinking how to get what you wanted.

Especially I hated the way you always seemed to underrate me. 
You made me feel like a silly student who had just finished High School. 

I supposed it happened 'cause I was never useful to you.
It was so obvious that you always behaved like if I were some sort of miserable guy to you. How I hated it. 

Gosh, I wasn't a student like you!
You were the one who was studying her last months in College!



In my dream, you wanted us to be in a lonely place. 

Desire reflected in your evil eyes, as you spoke softly to me.
You held my hand and insisted me to leave to a lonely place. 
Your lips shone like a juicy fruit.  

We got in your car.
Streets were empty and immersed in a sordid atmosphere.
You drove across the empty streets. 
It seemed an apocalyptic city.  
It also seemed a Hollywood movie. 
The sun irradiated a yellowish light on the streets.

We got to an old building.
We walked downstairs and stopped on the first floor of the building. 
You started to kiss me so desperately. 
It seemed that your life was over.
You stopped kissing me. 
Your eyes were immersed in desire. 
Your image was so impressive that it looked like if you were ill. 

Then, as a man dressed in a fancy suit came along, you touched my crotch. 
As if his presence didn't mind, you opened your mouth and started to get on your knees...

I woke up wondering "What a hell...!" 


Found About You 

No comments: