Tuesday, July 09, 2019

We Burn And Coil Like Cigarettes


In my dream, we just had moved to a fancy apartment.

It was located on the first floor of a building, a few meters away from the main entrance. 
It looked like one of the buildings I walked by when I was an undergrad and I wanted so badly to live a few meters away from the University. 

One of my teachers lived in there and he just had to walk about five minutes from his apartment to get to the School of Psychology and to start his class at 7 a. m. 

I envied him so much. 



So, it was dark and cold. Maybe it was midnight. 

A couple of elderly women walked thru the parking lot.
They were having some sort of weird business with the guy responsible for the garbage truck. 
They spoke very soft and they behaved mysteriously, like if they didn't want to be seen.  

I looked at them thru a big window in the living room of the apartment. 

Dunno why I decided to speak to the garbage man and I left the apartment and then walked to the main entrance of the building. 

When I arrived to the parking lot, the elderly women and the garbage man just had disappeared. 

I felt confused and I walked back to the apartment. 

As soon as I was about to close the door, I heard an awful scream.



It came from a woman. She desperately asked for help. 
In my dream I knew that she was my neighbor and that her apartment was next to ours.
Also, suddenly I knew that she had been playing ouija on the last days and that she had invoked some sort of demon and that now she was scared to hell. 

It happened so fast. 
As soon as I got scared from that desperate screams and I was closing the door of the apartment, she ran in front of me as she wanted to get to the main entrance of the building. 
She had a spooky face. 

Behind her it was some kind of steamy monster. 

It seemed both a horseman of the Apocalypse and Marilyn Manson

It stared at me for a second and I felt it was about to kill me. 

I closed the door of my nightmare, before I froze. 

I woke up hyperventilating.

My wife told me that I was making horrible noises like those horses do when they're frightened and about to run like crazy. 

No comments: